Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sure It Is, Cards Can Tell!

by Celestian


I have been reading cards since I was 16 years old, inspired by my stepmother who was a gifted card reader herself. When I started at that early age, I have never heard the word Tarot not until the early 2000s when it was introduced and popularized in a TV show in the Philippines, where a Tarot Reader reads fortune for local celebrities.


I was trained to read by my stepmother using ordinary playing cards - diamond cards means money, spades indicates trouble or problems ahead, hearts simply means love, and clubs means travel. It was a very simple method, but surprisingly that is when I also discovered that I have a special gift of knowing. I read for my friends and families predicting travels, paper works, love life, studies, jobs, and even coming births. Oftentimes, I only knew I was right when I meet them back again after long years of absence.


Twenty years ago, I read for a friend, predicted that a certain mother would give her family twin baby girls for adoption. I foresaw that she will take one of the twin babies and her sister will most probably adopt the other one, too. I also saw that these twin babies will give their family a good luck.


I met her recently here in Hong Kong and told me to my surprise that all my predictions about the twin babies did really happen! She told me that a few years after my reading, a neighbor did gave birth to twin baby girls but because of poverty, the woman offered her babies to my friend’s family for adoption. My friend agreed to adopt only one of the babies because that is all that she can afford due to her own family’s low financial standing. To her surprise, her sister, who was still single at that time, wanted to adopt the other baby, too! So, in other words, they got the two babies as predicted. After years of raising these two little girls, my friend’s husband was able to work abroad as a seaman, on the other hand, she found a job in Hong Kong and was able to raise their children to college. She became successful and is now contended with her life. So, what happens to her sister who adopted the other baby? After a few years, she married a rich young man, started a successful lumberyard business and is now enjoying all the bounties of life.


In Hong Kong, I gave my friend another reading, this time using my Tarot cards. I told her that she has a secret and that she does not know what to do with that secret. I told her that if she opens that secret it would bring her fortune. She was confused, I, too was confused. Then, I added by saying that, that secret was a gift to her by someone close to her heart. More confused, she told me that she does not have any secret at all and that her life is an open book. So I dismissed it and told her that it may probably something that she has just forgotten for a long time.


Early in the morning the following day, my phone rings! It was she. She told me that she couldn’t sleep that night thinking about that long forgotten secret. What could that be? Alas, she remembers! When her husband came back, after his first job assignment abroad, he presented her with a box full of interesting stones. It was stones of different colors. Her husband wasn’t sure of the true value of these stones since it was just given to him as a gift by a friend he met abroad. She kept it for a long time, until her husband passed away. When she went to work in Hong Kong ten years ago, because of its sentimental value and afraid that someone would steal it, she buried the box under the ground in her backyard. Now, are these stones precious? Has it have values? Will it give her a fortune? We’ll find it out when she goes home. She’ll let us know.


These are only a couple of the many predictions I saw from the cards. I joined LivePerson only three months ago and I can share with you one interesting experience I have there. My computer rings and it was a request for a chat reading. It came from Malaysia. A young executive is on the other line. He asked me where I am and I told him that I am in Hong Kong. He said, “good to know that”. He then asked me a question that I usually don’t want to answer. He asked me, “Will I pass my exam?” “What…?”, I replied in my head. “… You mean this guy wants me to know if he will pass his exam? What if he didn’t study and the cards say “yes”, and he fails. Oh, my goodness, this is going to be the end of my career in LivePerson.” Inspite of my apprehension to answer his question, I drew three cards for him. Three upright cards which means a “yes”! So, I told him that it’s a “yes” and that he will pass his exam. Wow, I told myself, what a prediction. We’ll see then.


A few days later, he came back to me for a chat. He told me that he took a pre-test and he failed and is now a hundred percent sure that he will not be able to pass his coming exam because of its level of difficulty. He wants to back out! I told him firmly, that I have faith in my reading and that he should go for it. I then confirmed to him that he would pass.


After chatting, I quickly pulled out my cards and check if I am right. The answer was “yes” again. Still not convinced, I pulled my other set of tarot cards to reconfirm the answer. It was a clear “yes” again. Frustrated, I asked myself when is it going to say “no”. A week later, I received an email from him. He told me that he did take his exam because of my encouragement and surely he did passed! He promised that when he comes to Hong Kong, he would treat me for a grand dinner with his family. Whew!!


Sure it is, cards can tell!

Celestian

1 comment:

Richard Abbot said...

Hi, interesting take on things, i am going to link from my blog to yours if you don't mind. If you have a problem just say and i'll remove. http://richardabbot.blogspot.com

Followers